Top 5 Amazing Bachelorette Party Destinations in the US

In Bachelorette Party

Destination bachelorette parties (or hen nights) are becoming more and more popular. One-night bachelorette parties are a thing of the past, as weekend getaways and week-long events now take place. If you long to take your girls on a bachelorette party weekend, you should consider these top 5 popular destinations. Let’s take a look at why these places are amazing US bachelorette party destinations!

Top 5 Bachelorette Party Destinations in the US. From all out party to relaxing weekend.

Las Vegas, Nevada

This one is pretty self-explanatory. “What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas.” No matter what your bride is into, there is always something amazing and fun to do in Vegas. You can drink and gamble, go see some award-winning shows, ride around in a limo, or hang by the pool. Maybe even a combination of all of the above! Vegas is definitely the #1 bachelorette destination and has been for a very long time. With so much to do, I doubt it will fall to a lower rank anytime soon.

Las Vegas strip from the Paris side.

Miami, Florida

Maybe your idea of a fun getaway is soaking up the sun in beautiful Miami. Of course, there are tons of amazing hotels with amazing pools to get your tan on. But you might not have thought of some of the other fun girly attractions in Miami! For one, you could take a fun pole-dancing class. Looking to please varying interests? You could go to a club that has a bowling alley and an ice skating rink inside! Consider renting a yacht to take all the girls out for some fun boozing it up on the ocean!  And of course, Miami has some of the best spas you’ll find anywhere!

Two girls on the beach. Bachelorette party destinations.

Nashville, Tennesse

Nashville is “Music City” so you can bet there will be plenty of fun things to do here!  With live music going on 24/7, it’s a much more casual, laid-back destination than Las Vegas or Miami. (Think cowboy boots and ponytails rather than heels and short dresses.) Nashville is also much more affordable than other destinations, while still offering plenty to do.

On top of checking out live music, consider going kayaking or zip lining and checking out some of the AMAZING restaurants! If you’re up for a road trip, hire a driver to take you along “Bourbon Trail” through Tennessee and Kentucky. You can stop at several distilleries (and wineries) for tastings and tours!

Nashville.

Napa Valley, California

Wine, wine, and more wine!  Need I say more? In all seriousness, besides the wine, there’s tons of fun stuff to do. Consider taking a hot air balloon ride over the vineyards to get a whole new view of California. Take a train ride through the beautiful scenery that Napa Valley has to offer while experiencing fine dining and of course, tons of wine! You can extend the trip by renting an air B&B for your group. Have a day trip to San Francisco or sightsee around Northern California as well.

Hot air balloons.

Charlotte, North Carolina

If you’re a more laid back or outdoorsy group, Charlotte is definitely an awesome place to go.  From rock climbing to white water rafting, and zip lining, there is tons to do at the US National Whitewater Center. Other options include taking a pub tour on a trolley or relaxing at one of the many amazing spas Charlotte has to offer.

Girls smiling with sunglasses.

Regardless of where your group heads, make sure know what the bride wants. Each destination city offers something different, so pick the one that reflects her interests. It’s a chance for the bride and her girlfriends to make memories that last a lifetime.

Have you been to any of these places? Have something to add to what makes them special?  Tell us in the comments!

• Daniella

Miami would be my pick! A yacht on the water sounds great right about now.

I love boating! More so in WV because we don’t have to worry about alligators. LOL.

It would be Vegas all the way for me. I lived there for a few years and it’s my favorite city in the world.

I bet it would be a tough call for you though if it was between Vegas and NYC!

• Anna

ooo Napa would be AMAZING! thanks for the suggestions 🙂

You’re welcome, Anna.

What a fun list of places to keep in mind!

Thanks, Rebecca. I’d like to think you can use these for any fun girls getaway.

Never thought of going to Napa! That would be an awesome trip.

I have yet to go myself, but it is on my bucket list!

• Rachel

I never had a bachelorette party but ALWAYS wanted to go to Nashville for a bachelorette party!! 🙂

Rachel, I haven’t been to Nashville yet either. I find that it is up there with Vegas in terms of being a real hot spot. It’s honestly a bachelorette haven. I need to go sometime!

• Becca

Napa Valley looks gorgeous – actually, these all look like incredible places! Feeling quite sorry for myself being in Australia now, hahah.

Oh I would love to visit Australia!

• candy

Wow that is some serious partying going on before the big wedding day. Sounds like tons of fun for those who can afford these kinds of parties.

Isn’t it crazy to see how all out most bridesmaids are going for their bride!? It does create an issue when some of the girls can’t afford it and others can. I like to think that most will try to find a place that works for everyone. So sometimes that means keeping it more local.

• Leslie

Decisions, decisions! These all sound amazing. That combination bowling lanes and ice skating rink sounds like fun in Miami. But Napa and Las Vegas sound great, too!

I want to go to Miami now just for that place. It’s called Basement Miami. In one article they called it the Studio 54 of our time. Now that sounds awesome to me.

I would do either las vegas or napa valley. Just to say I went haha.

I went to Vegas for my sister’s 21st birthday. It was also Halloween weekend. That was a total blast. I also went to Vegas on my honeymoon and my favorite part was a pub crawl we did. Now as I’ve gotten older I’m feeling more of a Napa Valley vibe. LOL

• Mariah Klee

I’m already married, but I wouldn’t mind planning a girl’s solo trip to any one of these destinations for 2018! So fun!

I want to go on a girls trip to Napa Valley! Us married ladies need some fun girl time too.

• Cathy

I didn’t get to have a bachelorette party, but I would have LOVED to have had a wine weekend get-a-way in Napa!! OMG a girl can dream!

I think we should go. There have to be wedding planning conventions out that way! 😉

• Ruthie Ridley

This looks incredible!!! I love these ideas! Wish I did more as a bride!

I’m so glad I got to have a bachelorette party. It was in Atlantic City since I’m from NJ. It was a weekend away but we didn’t have to go too far.

• Cecil

These are really great ideas for a bachelorette party. My favorite would be the Charlotte trip, Miami and Vegas are great but I think Charlotte would give the best experience.

I agree that Charlotte really rounded out the list, making sure lots of interests were covered.

• Julie I Aloha Lovely

All of these sound amazing. I think I would chose Napa Valley though, hot air balloons? Yes!

It’s a once in a lifetime adventure so I agree.

• Melissa

Who would have thought Charlotte was a great destination for a bachelorette? I will have to share with my engaged friends!

Thanks Melissa. I think she’ll like it, and if you’re a bridesmaid there are a lot of great resources here 🙂

• nicole

Nashville is such a good place! I think it would be perfect for a girls weekend too!

I agree. I really want to tear up Nashville with my girls. Excited for all that live music.

• Jaci

Love that you included Nashville into this list! It really is the perfect place for bachelorette parties. There’s so much to do and see!

I just can’t believe I haven’t made it down there yet. I always hear so many amazing things about Nashville. It’s on my list for sure.