How to Make a Balloon Arch in 9 Easy Steps
DIY Balloon Arch
Looking for a way to make her bridal shower stand out? DIY it!
Creating your own decor elements is a fun way to customize every detail and maximize your bridal shower budget. And the best part is, you get to create something one-of-a-kind!
Balloon arches are taking the wedding world by storm, and for good reason. From fun photobooth backdrops, to welcoming guests to the celebration, this trendy decoration is here to stay. Good news is it’s easier than you think to create your own. To help dress up your toast to the bride-to-be, ProFlowers put together a video guide and step-by-step tutorial. Let’s get started.
What You Need
- Balloons – Pick out different colors and patterns to make a fun design.
- Balloon Pump – It will speed up the process and make things a lot easier on you.
- Fishing Line – This will act as your frame. Make sure to get clear fishing line!
- Blunt Needle – Using a blunt needle makes it safer, so you won’t prick your finger.
- Low Temperature Glue Gun – You don’t want it to be too hot, or the balloons will pop.
- Fresh Flowers and Foliage – Greenery is in style now and will add to the trend.
- Hooks – Sticky hooks make it easy to move around if you don’t place it right the first time.
- Scissors – Use scissors to cut any of the clear fishing line away to keep your look clean.
- Clear Shipping Tape – Have this handy as a back up to your hot glue gun.
Budget & Time Friendly
The best things about this project is it is budget and time friendly. You can buy most of the supplies at your local craft store, and some you might even have on hand. Once you gather everything you need, you should be able to do this project in 1 to 2 hours. As a tip, make sure to give yourself a full 2 hours to be on the safe side.
Eye Catching Fun
This balloon arch is sure to be an eye catching site at the bridal shower you plan. Hope you enjoyed learning how to achieve this DIY craft.
What do you think about this project? Share with us in the comments.