Refreshing New Bridesmaid Picture Ideas That Will Make You Unique

In Professionals Confess!, Trends

If you’re anything like us, you spend hours on Pinterest. You’ve seen the “must take wedding photo” pins so you know how it goes. You do a search and see the same dozen photos you always do. You keep scrolling, see a pin you like and think, “oh that’s unique,” so you click the link and BAM! There you are again on an article with one unique pin and the same dozen photos you’ve seen before, circa 2010. So how are you supposed to find the most unique bridesmaid pictures?

Must Take Bridesmaid Photos of 2016 bridesmaidsconfession.com

Well my lovely reader, we worked very hard to make this a different kind of roundup. You’ll find unique shots, a few new takes on some old poses, and yes a few things you’ve seen before. One thing is for sure though, we promise you’ll love these gorgeous photos since we worked with various photographers to handpick them just for you.

BEST BRIDESMAID SHOTS FOR 2016

It’s the Year of Squad Goals (#bridetribe) Thanks to Taylor Swift.

Solo Portraits Aren’t Just for the Bride. This Trend is on the Rise for Bridesmaids.

Bridal Party Tattoos – Use Leftovers from the Bachelorette Party on the Wedding Day.

Take a Cue from the Groomsman; Relax and Be Yourself.

Floral Robes for Getting Ready Are Here to Stay, the New Addition is Personalized Coffee Mugs.

Dreaming of the perfect getting ready shot? Go ahead and stage it.

Getting Ready Bridesmaids Fixing Dress Royal Swan Photography bridesmaidsconfession.com

Photo by Jed Yang of Royal Swan Photography – Always Shot on Location

Display Your Dresses Outside for a Detail Shot, then Add in the Bridal Party.

It’s okay. Go Ahead and Make the Flowers the Center of Attention

The Bride Might Be the Focus but the Bridesmaids Are Always Close By.

What do you think about these photos? Any trends we missed? Share with us in the comments.

• Crit

I love it! I think my favorite is the bouquets behind the back.

• bridesmaidsconfession

Thank you! That was one of the first pictures I saw and actually inspired me to do this article.

You really found some great photos! I love them all!

Love them!! I have been doing untraditional weddings so no photos with bridesmaids so far. Hopefully this weekend :).

• Robin

I think my favorite was the dresses hanging to show the detail, then adding in the bridesmaids. I would’ve loved to have seen the little girls in the photos that matched the flower girls dresses.

• Hung Thai [Up Up and a Bear]

Shit just got real. 🙂

• She rocks the suburbs

Love the photos especially the “Shit just got real” photo.

• Sarah Scheel

The photo of the dresses and boots on that shabby white building brought a tear to my eye! So special. Great post!!

• Katerina Foster

These are all great ideas! Some of my favorite shots we get on a wedding day are with the bouquets up as well as criss-crossed arms around each others backs with their bouquets. Bride and bridesmaid photos are so much fun to set up 🙂

• Natalie

These are all so sweet! Makes me daydream about my wedding day! <3

• bridesmaidsconfession

Awww. Thanks. When that day comes let us know and we’ll follow along with all your fun.

• Danielle

All of these photos are so nice, but the one by Chris Sosa Photography with the brides from the back is the prettiest!!! Great round up of lovely shots! Now I need to find a husband =]

• bridesmaidsconfession

Some day your prince will come… or you know whatever you are looking for. For now enjoy that single life 🙂

pingbacks / trackbacks